Elderly Care in Somerset County, NJ
Looking for top-quality elderly care in Somerset County, NJ? Look no further than Visiting Angels® of Morris and Somerset County. Locally owned and operated, we provide professional in-home care for seniors that need a helping hand. From companionship and help running errands to full-time mobility assistance, we're here to make aging in place safe and comfortable for seniors.
The Trusted Elderly Care Agency in Somerset County
When it comes to choosing elderly care, it's essential that the agency you select is professional, reliable, and experienced in senior care. Equally important are the qualifications of their caregivers.
At Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County, we're accredited by the state of NJ for our commitment to providing quality elderly care services as well as our continuous improvement in service to our local communities. Our agency is also licensed, bonded, and fully insured for added peace of mind.
However, our caregivers are the real stars of our agency. They have been carefully selected for their prior experience and compassionate dispositions, and every caregiver on our team has undergone intensive background and criminal history checks. It is no exaggeration when we say that every caregiver on our team is someone we would trust with our own family members.
In addition to helping seniors in Somerset County, our caregivers provide care for those living in:
- Pompton Plains
- East Hanover
- Basking Ridge
- Far Hills
- Morris County
How Elderly Care From Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County Helps Seniors
At Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County, we customize our elderly care services around the specific needs and schedules of every client. This ensures that your loved one receives the exact care they need without paying for services they wouldn't use. Customized care plans also make it easy to add or remove services when needs change.
Some of our most frequently requested services include:
- Help with household tasks such as cooking, laundry, and tidying up
- Mobility assistance for support and balance while walking, using stairs, or getting out of bed
- Companionship that can lift feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Teaching seniors how to use Skype, FaceTime, and other technology to keep in touch with family and friends
- Transportation and company while shopping or going to doctor's appointments
- Discreet help with personal needs including toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Memory care for those coping with dementia or Alzheimer's
To learn more about elderly care and how our services can help your loved one, call Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County today to schedule an in-home consultation.