Home Care Services in Morristown
Are you a senior who enjoys the benefits of living at home? Have you found yourself beginning to struggle with some of the activities of daily living? If you answered yes to these questions, you could benefit from home care services from Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County. Our non-medical assistance can help you at home, allowing you to retain your schedule, routines, and your comfortable environment.
Our Custom Home Care Services
Our countless satisfied clients have found the home care services from Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County to be helpful in a variety of ways. There are several key areas where we provide assistance. These are as follows:
- Companion Care. Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County has home care services professionals available to provide joyful companionship to your loved one. We can provide companionship through running errands, sharing meals, and conversation. This care makes independent living possible.
- Personal Care. Our agency will help your loved one choose a qualified caregiver. An Angel will then provide one-on-one care in your loved one’s home or residence.
- Ready-Set-Go Home. Visiting Angels is happy to offer this type of care to help seniors avoid hospital readmission. Upon discharge, a caregiver will help you follow your doctor’s instructions by assisting with meal planning and preparation, medication reminders and more.
- Social Care Program. This is a unique program offered by Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County. As part of our home care services we can help seniors utilize technology such as the internet, Skype, and Facebook to stay connected to others.
- Dementia Care. The goal of dementia care is to improve the quality of life for those living with memory related illness. Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County provides practical home care services and emotional support to our clients.
- Alzheimer’s Care. This is a more specialized type of care offered by our agency. Memory care specialists support your loved one’s desire to remain at home by helping with daily tasks.
- End of Life Care. Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County knows the end of life process can be an emotional one for clients. Our goal with end of life care is to offer assistance and support to our clients and their families during this difficult time.
Getting Started with Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County
When you call our agency to inquire about our home care services, Visiting Angels Morris and Somerset County will set up an appointment to come to your home. While there we will gather as much information as we can so we are able to match you with a qualified caregiver. You will then have an option to meet with them in person to choose the one you are most comfortable with.
* Not all services are available in New York and Florida. Check with your local agency for details.
Serving Morris, Somerset, Warren & Hunterdon Counties, NJ.
Visiting Angels MORRIS & SOMERSET COUNTIES, NEW JERSEY55 Madison Ave #400
Morristown, NJ 07960