Senior Care in Bridgewater, NJ
Looking for compassionate senior care for an aging parent or loved one in Bridgewater, NJ? Visiting Angels® of Morris and Somerset County is here to help. As a locally owned and operated home care agency, we offer the comforting companionship and physical support seniors need to age in place safely and comfortably.
Customized Senior Care in Bridgewater
At Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County, our essential services are available through our Life Care Navigation™ program. Every aspect of your loved one's care can be customized to their individual needs. From the services provided to how often your caregiver visits and how long they stay, our senior care plans are always the perfect fit.
Just a few ways we can offer support for your loved one in Bridgewater include:
- Housekeeping. We'll help your loved one maintain a tidy home by helping with laundry, organizing, vacuuming, and light cleaning.
- Reminders. Our caregivers can provide helpful reminders about taking medications on time, drinking fluids, eating regular meals, and staying active.
- Personal care. Illness and injury can make daily hygiene time-consuming and painful, and lack of cleanliness can lead to embarrassment and self-isolation. Our caregivers can provide dignified and discreet assistance with intimate tasks such as bathing, toileting, and grooming.
- Transportation. If your loved one no longer drives, we can provide transportation to appointments, shopping, and social engagements.
Bridgewater's Trusted Senior Care Agency
Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County is a locally owned senior care agency serving families in:
- Pompton Plains
- East Hanover
- Basking Ridge
- Far Hills
- Morris County
- Somerset County
- And the surrounding areas
Registered on-staff nurses conduct our care assessments. We'll work closely with you and your loved one to ensure their customized care plan fully meets their physical and emotional needs. We also take the time to match our clients and caregivers carefully using our Select Your Caregiver® Program.
When hiring caregivers, we seek out compassionate, trustworthy individuals with strong employment histories in senior home care. We also conduct thorough background checks, criminal history checks, and drug testing.
We're proud to be fully accredited by the CAHC, New Jersey's only state-based accrediting body for our continuous commitment to home care excellence. Our agency is also fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your added peace of mind.
To learn how senior care can help your loved one live independently in Bridgewater, call Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County today to schedule a consultation.