Senior Care in Madison, NJ
Many seniors in Madison, NJ, need a helping hand to continue aging at home safely. At Visiting Angels® of Morris and Somerset County, we help seniors retain their independent lifestyles through a wide range of senior care services. Our compassionate caregivers are also a source of companionship for seniors feeling lonely or isolated.
About Our Customized Plans For Senior Care in Madison
Because no two seniors have the exact same needs or schedule, we’ve never relied on rigid, pre-designed care plans. Instead, we take the time to meet with every client, learn about their unique circumstances, and design customized care plans from the ground up.
Just a few of the ways our caregivers make aging in place safer for seniors:
- Walking assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Transitional care
- Meal preparation
- Respite care
- Medication reminders
Why Choose Senior Care from Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County?
At Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County, we recognize you have many choices regarding in-home senior care in the Madison area and would like to share a little about our agency and what makes us stand out among the rest.
- Full accreditation by CAHC - Our agency has been awarded full accreditation by the Commission of Accreditation for Home Care for our ongoing commitment to quality home care.
- Flexible scheduling - With caregivers available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we can easily accommodate your loved one’s schedule, whether it’s temporary or long-term care.
- Customized care plans - We’ll tailor our services to your loved one’s specific needs and circumstances.
- Safety - Our agency is bonded and insured for your protection. We offer complimentary in-home fall assessments. Our caregivers have undergone a thorough vetting process that includes rigorous background checks.
- Continuous monitoring - We stay in regular communication with our caregivers and contact you immediately if they notice a change in your loved one’s behavior or ability. We also check-in with clients to ensure they are happy with their care.
- Registered Nurses - Our on-staff Registered Nurses conduct all assessments, consultations, and training.
Our senior care services are available in communities of Madison, Morristown, Chatham, Pompton Plains, East Hanover, and Mendham. We’re also just a short drive from our clients in Basking Ridge, Bridgewater, Far Hills, Somerville, Warren, Morris County, and Somerset County.
To find out more about senior care services and how they can help your loved one live independently in Madison, call Visiting Angels of Morris and Somerset County to schedule a consultation.