Long Distance Elder Care in New Albany
How Elder Care in New Albany Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’re struggling to figure out how to help a loved one in New Albany cope with age-related challenges when you live in another city or state, Visiting Angels® New Albany can help. Our long distance elder care services can be coordinated from afar to provide your loved one with compassionate assistance that is tailored to their unique care needs.
When you choose us as your loved one’s care provider, you’ll always know that they are in the safe hands of a professional caregiver. We’ll make sure to keep your family in the loop throughout the caregiving process and provide you with regular updates about your loved one’s care and well-being. And since we strive to meet seniors’ social and emotional needs while offering assistance with day-to-day activities, you can have confidence that your loved one has the compassionate support of a friendly companion.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in New Albany
These days, it’s not unusual for families to live in different communities. There are a range of factors that can lead to this living situation, from the pursuit of educational opportunities to job offers in far-flung places. What matters is that we’re able to maintain a close relationship with the people we love even if we cannot be physically present.
However, as your loved one grows older, you may realize that they’re in need of day-to-day assistance that you can’t provide from afar. However, you can ensure that their needs are met by a professional caregiver.
Simply get in touch with Visiting Angels New Albany today and we’ll help you navigate the process of setting up care. Here’s what you can expect:
- Clear communication by phone or email about our services, including answers to all your questions
- Coordination of phone consultations with other family members concerned about your loved one’s care
- A one-on-one consultation between one of our representatives and your loved one in the comfort of their home
- Creation of a tailor-made care plan that can be adapted to changing needs over time
- Selection of a compatible care provider who is prepared to meet your loved one’s full range of needs
- Regular updates about your loved one’s well-being and immediate notifications of sudden changes
- Frequent check-in visits with your loved one and their caregiver to ensure high standards of care
Contact Visiting Angels New Albany today to learn more about setting up elder care for a loved one in New Albany, Clarksville, Georgetown, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, Speed, or a nearby town.
Serving Southern Indiana which includes Floyd County, Harrison County and Clark County
Visiting Angels NEW ALBANY, IN153 E Main St #A
New Albany, IN 47150