In Home Care Services from Visiting Angels Newport News
At Visiting Angels Newport News, we are proud that so many families have trusted us for in home care services. As a locally owned and operated elder care agency, it brings us great satisfaction to be able to help so many seniors in our community. Easing the minds of families and making daily living easier for our senior clients are two of the reasons we exist. Another big goal of in home care services from Visiting Angels Newport News is to help seniors age in place. If you have an aging parent who enjoys the freedoms of living independently, but can’t quite keep up with daily tasks on their own, then non-medical home care can help. Caregivers from our agency can assist your loved one with an assortment of tasks to make things easier for them at home.
A Variety of Services in Newport News
When you choose Visiting Angels Newport News for in home care services, you gain access to a wide array of service options. You may choose to receive assistance with:
- Companion Care - a skilled caregiver helps with activities to make independent living possible.
- Personal Care - matches your loved one with a caregiver to help at home or in residence.
- Certified Palliative Care - attends to the emotional, physical, spiritual and social needs of seniors.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors at home after a hospital stay so they can avoid re-admission.
- Social Care Program - helps elderly use social media and technology to stay connected.
- Dementia Care - improves the quality of life for seniors with dementia.
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized assistance to help sufferers maintain their independence.
- End of Life Care - provides support during the end of life transition.
In Home Care Services Can Support Active Lifestyles
If your aging mom or dad has always enjoyed an active lifestyle, but has begun to struggle in some areas, in home care services from Visiting Angels Newport News can help. Our agency is able to assist your loved one by going for walks or engaging in other activities. We can also provide transportation and support during social outings. Our social care program teaches seniors how to use social media platforms such as Facebook and Skype to connect to friends and family. In home care services from Visiting Angels Newport News look out for the overall needs of your loved one, including social and emotional.
Call Visiting Angels Newport News to learn more about the in home care services we offer.
Serving Areas from Williamsburg to Newport News, Virginia
Visiting Angels NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA704 Thimble Shoals Blvd #600-B
Newport News, VA 23606