Home Care in Kissimmee FL
At Visiting Angels® Orlando, our nurse registry offers home care services for seniors in need. We know that elderly adults across the Kissimmee FL area often want to age in place, but are unable to continue living on their own if they don’t have help. Because our compassionate care providers deliver services that flex to unique care requirements and living circumstances, we can make sure your loved one remains safe and sound, as well as happy and content, as they age in place.
More About Our Home Care Services
Home care is a broad category that includes services accommodating diverse needs, risks, symptoms, and preferences. To reflect the individuality of each care recipient we work with, we design home care programs starting with a blank slate. As we incorporate different services into your loved one’s one-of-a-kind plan of care, we will make sure the end result allows them to live as they desire in the Kissimmee FL area.
In addition to working around your loved one’s daily habits and normal routine, we will of course consider all of their care concerns through different forms of care such as:
- Personal care for needs that extend to personal care routines like dressing and bathing.
- Companion care for needs on a social or emotional level, as well as basic assistance with running errands, preparing meals, and more.
- Respite care for family caregivers who need more flexibility and rest but want to maintain an integral role in caring for their loved one.
- Alzheimer’s care for seniors who are managing Alzheimer’s disease at home and need supervision, reminders, and physical aid, among other forms of assistance.
- Dementia care for elderly adults with dementia or cognitive decline who want to maintain familiar surroundings but need increasing levels of care to do so.
- Transitional care for care recipients who are leaving the hospital and want to take every step possible to avoid a readmission and get on the road to a successful recovery.
Get Started With Home Care in Kissimmee FL
There’s no time like the present to start considering your loved one’s home care options. By gathering information now, you can help make certain they are fully supported when their care needs increase.
Learn about all our caregiving team can offer by requesting an initial meeting with a care coordinator from our office. We are happy to meet with you to give you more information about our services in:
- Kissimmee FL
- Bay Lake
- Buena Ventura Lakes
- Magnolia Square
- Saint Cloud
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Orlando today to schedule a home care consultation in Kissimmee FL free of charge!
Serving Orlando, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Windermere, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Celebration
Visiting Angels ORLANDO, FL3501 W Vine St #351
Kissimmee, FL 34741