Long Distance Elder Care in Orlando
How Elder Care in Orlando Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you have a loved one in Orlando but live in a distant city or state, you may wonder how you can plan for their elder care needs as they begin to face age-related challenges. At Visiting Angels® Orlando, we know not all seniors have the benefit of living near their friends and family members. Without outside support, these individuals can struggle to maintain their well-being while living alone.
Fortunately, our professional elder care services can be arranged from a distance. We’ll guide you through the process of coordinating personalized at-home care for your loved one in Orlando, Bay Lake, Buena Ventura Lakes, Harmony, Celebration, Kindred, Kissimmee, Magnolia Square, Poinciana, Reunion, Saint Cloud, or a nearby town. We’ll also give you peace of mind by providing frequent updates about their well-being as we assist with their daily needs.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care in Orlando
You’re not alone in living far away from those who mean the most to you. These days, it’s quite normal for Americans to move away from their immediate and extended family members to seek out professional or educational opportunities. It’s also not unusual for seniors to choose to relocate during their retirement.
As many families are separated by vast distances, access to long distance elder care in Orlando and beyond is more important than ever. We’re familiar with the various challenges your family is facing at the moment, and we’re prepared to help in the following ways:
- Consulting with you via phone or email about our at-home care programs
- Addressing any concerns your family raises before proceeding with care
- Arranging a one-on-one initial meeting with your loved one at their home
- Building a customized plan of care reflecting your loved one’s care requirements
- Choosing a caregiver based on your loved one’s preferences and personality
- Updating your family on a frequent basis and maintaining a clear channel of communication
- Ensuring our services always adhere to high standards of care by conducting regular check-in calls and visits
- Bringing any significant changes in the senior’s well-being to your attention right away
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line where you can always contact us
Reach out to Visiting Angels Orlando today to request more information about setting up long distance elder care for a loved one in Orlando, Bay Lake, Buena Ventura Lakes, Celebration, Kindred, Kissimmee, Harmony, Magnolia Square, Poinciana, Reunion, Saint Cloud, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Orlando, Ocoee, Kissimmee, St Cloud and Communities in Southern Orange & Osceola Counties, FL
Visiting Angels in Kissimmee, FL3501 W Vine St #351
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.