Long Distance Elder Care in Pewaukee
How Elder Care in Pewaukee Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Seniors who live far away from their loved ones often find it difficult to maintain their own well-being when they begin to encounter age-related challenges. If your loved one in Pewaukee is in need of assistance with day-to-day activities and you live too far away to help out, our long distance elder care services may be the right choice for your family.
At Visiting Angels® Pewaukee, we know how tough it can be for long distance families to find a caregiving arrangement that gives them peace of mind. With our supportive staff members keeping you in the loop every step of the way, you can have confidence that your loved one is receiving high-quality care. Whether they reside in Pewaukee, Brookfield, Burlington, Elm Grove, Hartland, Menomonee Falls, Mukwonago, Muskego, New Berlin, Waukesha, or a nearby town, we’ll provide them with customized care that improves their quality of life.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Pewaukee
At Visiting Angels Pewaukee, we’re prepared to guide you through the process of setting up care for your loved one no matter where you’re currently located. Here’s what we’ll do to assist you with coordinating care your family can rely on:
- When you contact our office, we’ll provide you with detailed information about our services by phone or email, depending on what is most convenient for you.
- Through this communication channel, we’ll answer all your questions and offer recommendations for taking the next steps to set up care.
- If any other family members want to participate in coordinating care, we can bring them into the loop by phone or email.
- We’ll conduct a one-on-one consultation at your loved one’s home to get familiar with their unique needs and lifestyle preferences.
- After creating a customized care plan, we’ll choose a compassionate care provider who is compatible with your loved one’s needs and personality.
- Once the care process has begun, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on a regular basis by phone or email.
- Should we observe changes in your loved one’s physical, mental, or emotional well-being, we’ll reach out to you immediately.
- In order to maintain care of consistent quality, we monitor the caregiving process through frequent check-ins.
- Our office maintains an after-hours phone line so you can contact us at your convenience.
If your long distance family could benefit from our elder care services, don’t hesitate to get started today. Call Visiting Angels Pewaukee for more information.
Serving Greater Waukesha County
Visiting Angels Pewaukee, WI120 Park Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.