Long Distance Care Giving in Davenport
How Elder Care can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live in a different city or state from an aging loved one, you could be left feeling confused and overwhelmed when arranging the care they need to safely age in place. At Visiting Angels® Quad Cities, we understand that living far away from a loved one can add extra challenges when trying to arrange care. With our long distance elder care services, we offer compassionate support to seniors in the Davenport, IA area while keeping their families informed and in the loop about the care their loved ones need.
Supportive Elder Care in Davenport
There are many reasons why family members might not live in the same city or state as their aging loved ones. Living far away, though, shouldn’t stop your loved one from having the dignified and compassionate support they need to thrive.
With our long distance elder care services at Visiting Angels Quad Cities, we aim to make it easy for families to set up care for their loved ones in Davenport, IA; Bettendorf, IA; Moline, IL; Rock Island, IL; and the surrounding areas. When you rely on our services, we’ll help you and your family by:
- Discussing your loved one’s care needs over the phone and through e-mail.
- Arranging a detailed care consultation in your loved one’s home to learn about their specific preferences, needs, and day-to-day challenges. If you cannot be there for this meeting in person, we’ll also offer a comprehensive over-the-phone consultation to get a full picture of the help your loved one needs.
- Finding an elder care provider in the Davenport area who will care for your loved one’s physical needs while enriching their life socially and emotionally.
- Keeping you informed regarding your loved one’s emotional, physical, and cognitive well-being and letting you know if we ever notice any changes to your loved one’s health or state of mind.
- Providing an emergency line for you to call should your loved one ever need urgent support.
- Regularly monitoring our elder care services to ensure your loved one in the Davenport, IA area always receives support that is compassionate, dignified, and comprehensive.
Ready to get started? Call Visiting Angels Quad Cities today to find out more about how our long distance elder care services in Davenport can help you and your family.
Serving the Communities of the Quad Cities Area
Visiting Angels QUAD CITIES1895 Middle Rd #201
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.