Long Distance Care Giving in Redding
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live too far away to regularly check in on aging loved ones, you may have concerns about how they're coping on their own, especially if they're experiencing physical or cognitive issues. At Visiting Angels® Redding, our elder care services can help ensure that your relatives receive the attention and care they need to keep thriving at home, while keeping you informed about their condition from day to day.
How Our Long Distance Elder Care Works in Redding
If your loved ones live in Redding, Palo Cedro, Shasta Lake City, Cottonwood, Anderson, Mt. Shasta, Yreka or the surrounding areas, we can arrange their elder care from our office in Redding. The process includes the following steps:
- You call our office in Redding - We can provide specific information about our elderly care services, answer any questions you have, and advise you on how to proceed.
- We arrange a consultation for your loved one - As a part of our long distance caregiving process, we can arrange a free consultation with your elderly loved one about their care needs, as well as an in-depth consultation with you and any other family members over the phone.
- We select a caregiver - Based on what we learn about your relative's needs and preferences, we'll select a care professional who is best suited for your loved one in terms of their skills, temperament, and other traits.
- We provide regular updates - Once we begin providing care for your loved one, we'll keep you informed about how they're doing physically, emotionally, and mentally. We'll also notify you immediately if there are any changes in your loved one's condition. We have an after-hours line you can call in case of an emergency.
- We check in with your loved one - Our office will drop in to visit or call your loved one to make sure they're safe and comfortable with the care they're receiving.
Learn More About Our Care Services in Redding
Whether you moved away from home to pursue a career, an education, or another opportunity, or your relatives decided to relocate to a gentler climate, you're not alone in trying to arrange their care from a distance. Our caregivers at Visiting Angels Redding can help with elder care services.
We work with many adult children who live outside of the Redding area, and we're happy to do all we can to make sure you and your relatives feel comfortable with our care. Call Visiting Angels Redding today to get started.
Serving the Valley & Mountain Communities of Shasta, Tehama & Siskiyou Counties, California
Visiting Angels REDDING, CALIFORNIA3050 Victor Ave #B
Redding, CA 96002