Home Care Services in Rancho Cordova
Does your senior loved one need a helping hand with mobility or everyday activities? While home care services and nursing homes are available in Rancho Cordova, many families struggle to decide which option is best for their loved ones.
At Visiting Angels® Sacramento, we are proud to help local seniors age in place safely through a wide range of services and customized home care plans. We also understand that there may be circumstances where assisted living is a better option.
To help you through the thought process, we've gathered together just a few of the benefits of in-home care:
- Customized care - With home care, your loved one can choose the services they need as well as scheduling. At Visiting Angels Sacramento, we offer our services "à la carte," and our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- Affordability - Nursing homes offer comprehensive care that fits the needs of all residents. With home care, you can choose the services provided and the days and times your caregiver visits, lowering the cost of care for many seniors.
- Safety - Nursing homes have been among the hardest hit during the COVID-19 pandemic. Choosing home care could reduce your loved one's risk of contracting an illness by limiting their exposure to nursing home residents and staff.
- Familiarity - Moving can be upsetting for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's. Home care eliminates the disruption of a move and allows them to age in place in familiar surroundings.
Customized Home Care Services in Rancho Cordova
At Visiting Angels Sacramento, we offer a full range of essential home care services, including:
- Mobility assistance and fall prevention
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to appointments and shopping
- Comforting companionship
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Personal care, including bathing and toileting
Getting Started with Home Care from Visiting Angels Sacramento
For professional care in Rancho Cordova, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Gold River, Orangevale, Fair Oaks, or the surrounding areas, call on Visiting Angels Sacramento. We offer free consultations over the phone or in your loved one's home.
We'll discuss care needs and routines, answer questions, and create your loved one's care plan, all with no obligation to begin care. Whether you're looking for full-time 24-hour care, part-time care a couple of days a week, or something in between, we're here for you and your family.
Call Visiting Angels Sacramento today to schedule your free consultation and learn more about our home care services in Rancho Cordova.