Home Care Services in Winter Springs
When a loved one needs more assistance than you can provide, it’s essential to find care you can trust. But choosing between home care services in Winter Springs and nursing home care is overwhelming for many families. How do you know which option is right for your loved one’s health, safety, and lifestyle?
At Visiting Angels® Sanford, we connect local families with professional, pre-qualified caregivers in their area, and would like to share three key benefits of home care.
- Customized care. With in-home care, you choose the days, times, and frequency of your caregiver’s visits. Your caregiver will get to know your loved one’s personal preferences and daily routines and be able to alert you to changes in their physical or mental ability.
- Privacy. If your loved one enjoys their privacy, moving to a nursing home can be upsetting and stressful. Home care brings professional care into your loved one’s home, allowing them to enjoy their privacy while avoiding the noise and disruption of a nursing home setting.
- Affordability. Nursing homes offer comprehensive care packages designed to meet the needs of all their residents. With home care, you choose from a “menu” of services. Home care is more affordable for many seniors because you only pay for the services and visits you need.
Visiting Angels Sanford Offers Home Care Referrals You Can Trust
For home care referrals you can trust, call on Visiting Angels Sanford. We are a locally owned and operated nurse registry specializing in connecting local seniors with caregivers in their area.
Call us today to schedule a free in-home consultation. We’ll learn about your loved one’s care needs and schedule and review how caregivers in our network can help. When we have a clear understanding of your care requirements, we’ll provide you with a list of caregivers we feel would be a great fit.
Home care referrals from Visiting Angels Sanford are available in Winter Springs, Longwood, Orange City, Altamonte Springs, Deland, and throughout the local area.
Available Home Care Services in Winter Springs
How can home care services help your loved one age in place safely and remain independent? The options are nearly endless. Some of the services most frequently requested by our clients in Winter Springs include:
- Mobility assistance
- Help with toileting, bathing, and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to shopping and appointments
- Specialized memory care
- Temporary care after hospital discharge
- Respite care
Ready to learn more about home care services in Winter Springs? Call Visiting Angels Sanford today to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Seminole County, FL and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SANFORD, FLORIDA613 East 1st St
Sanford, FL 32771
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.