How to Get Started with Home Care in Winter Springs
At Visiting Angels® Sanford, we know that for many families throughout the Winter Springs, FL area, the topic of home care can be an overwhelming one. But we strive to make the process as easy as possible. In fact, we offer free consultations, so you can learn more about our services and we can find out about your loved one. We're then able to customize our home care services around their unique needs and match them with those in our Winter Springs caregiver network best-suited to help and support them.
This more personalized approach is why so many families in areas like Winter Springs, Longwood, Oviedo, and Altamonte Springs rely on us for home care. They know they can trust Visiting Angels Sanford for compassionate and customized non-medical services, all in the comfort of home.
About Our Home Care Service Consultations
Our no-cost, obligation-free home care consultations are the basis of the home care services we offer in the Winter Springs area. During them, we can talk more specifically about your loved one's situation, as well as the condition they're in and the care they need. You can also take this opportunity to ask questions, bring up concerns and talk to us about any special considerations.
During the home care consultation in Winter Springs, some topics you can expect to cover include:
- Your loved one's physical condition, including any memory disorders or issues with frailty and mobility
- Personal care needs, including whether they require help with bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Home care needs, such as meal planning, cooking, laundry, linens, and light housekeeping
- Their daily routine, including when they like to get up and eat meals
- Their overall emotional and social well-being and whether they could benefit from more interaction and activities
- How our home care services work, how caregivers are monitored, and how care is documented
- The logistics of care, including scheduling and gaining entry to your loved one's home
Winter Springs' Choice for Home Care Provider Referrals
Once your loved one's consultation is complete and a home care plan created, we will then work to refer you to those in our Winter Springs caregiver network who are best-suited to deliver care. During this process, a variety of different details are considered, from scheduling to care needs to personality. As a result, we're often able to provide an optimal fit between client and caregiver. If, however, we don't, simply call us. We will quickly fix the situation and provide your loved one with a new caregiver.
Ready to get started? Our home care services are available in Winter Springs, FL, as well as many other surrounding areas, including Altamonte Springs, Longwood, and Oviedo. Simply call the Visiting Angels Sanford office today to schedule your loved one’s free consultation.
Serving Seminole County, FL and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SANFORD, FLORIDA613 East 1st St
Sanford, FL 32771
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.