How to Get Started with Home Care in Southeast Oklahoma City
Does the thought of hiring in-home care for a loved one leave you feeling completely overwhelmed? At Visiting Angels SE-OKC, we strive to minimize the stress families feel upon hearing that a loved one requires support with basic activities of daily living. Our services are easy to set up and can be customized to fit almost any situation.
First, just reach out to our office to request a free senior care consultation. We’ll visit with you and your loved one to learn more about the types of care they require. Then, we’ll create their tailor-made plan and match them with a caregiver in the Southeast Oklahoma City area who can provide comprehensive at-home support.
About Your Consultation on In-Home Care in Southeast Oklahoma City
We recognize the different needs and preferences of our individual care recipients by building customized care plans that reflect their unique circumstances and lifestyles. In order to make the best recommendations for your loved one’s care plan, we’ll get to know them on a personal level during their free consultation. We’ll also use this time to answer your family’s questions about the in-home care process and our philosophy of care.
At Visiting Angels SE-OKC, we’ll cover a wide array of topics during your loved one’s consultation. Here are just a few:
- Procedures for rescheduling care visits
- Giving the caregiver access to the senior’s home
- Frequency and duration of care visits needed
- The senior’s daily routine and eating, sleeping, and bathing habits
- Dietary concerns and requirements for help with preparing meals
- Social activities and hobbies the senior enjoys
- Any memory issues or disorders that make medication reminders necessary
- Your loved one’s struggles with mobility limitations, strength concerns, or arthritis
- How a caregiver can assist with personal care routines, including bathing and grooming
Matching Your Loved One with an In-Home Care Provider in Southeast Oklahoma City
Once we’ve built a care plan that instills you with confidence about your loved one’s ability to age in place, we’ll choose a caregiver to provide their customized services. We’re known for making lasting matches that put both seniors and their families at ease. During this process, we’ll consider factors ranging from your loved one’s personality and lifestyle preferences to their needs for physical support and specific scheduling requests.
Get started with professional in-home care in Southeast Oklahoma City, Choctaw, Del City, Moore, Norman, Oklahoma City, Shawnee, or a nearby town today! Call Visiting Angels SE-OKC to book your free consultation.
Serving Oklahoma City and Southeast Oklahoma County
Visiting Angels SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA CITY9024 SE 29th #C
Oklahoma City, OK 73130