Long Distance Elder Care in Seymour
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
With long distance elder care services from Visiting Angels® Seymour, it’s easy for concerned family members to arrange care for their loved ones from afar. You can rely on our care agency to ensure your loved one has the support they need to comfortably and confidently maintain their independence at home. Our personalized approach covers a wide range of home care requirements and offers a flexible solution in the face of changing circumstances. Throughout the caregiving process, you can count on us to keep you in the loop about your loved one’s care.
Our Approach to Elder Care in Seymour
As we want to reduce the stress and anxiety long distance families feel, we’ve designed our services to overcome the challenges associated with distance. Below are some of the ways our programs can be adjusted to make coordinating care from a far an easier experience:
- Care Consultations. We’ll arrange an initial consultation for both you and your loved one to answer your questions and gather crucial information about their care requirements.
- Personalized Care Plans. We value your input and will ask you to collaborate with us as we develop a custom care plan and schedule of care visits to meet your loved one’s needs.
- Ongoing Communication. Once we’ve matched your loved one with a caregiver and have initiated the care process, we’ll touch base with you regularly to provide you with informative updates.
- Monitoring and Check-Ins. We know you worry about your loved one’s safety and well-being. We’ll give you peace of mind by checking in with them over the phone and in person in between scheduled visits from their caregiver.
- Emergency Contact. Should you ever need to contact us after regular office hours, just call the after-hours phone line we operate at our office in Seymour. We’ll return your call in fifteen minutes or less no matter what hour of the night it is.
Elder Care for All Needs and Circumstances
Our full range of elder care programs at Visiting Angels Seymour can be adapted to accommodate long distance living situations, including our Alzheimer’s care, companion care, transitional care, and personal care programs. Thanks to our flexible and compassionate caregiving philosophy, we’re able to make a positive impact on the quality of life of seniors across our local community.
Start setting up long distance elder care in Seymour, Scottsburg, Brownstown, or a neighboring town today! Reach out to Visiting Angels Seymour for more information.
Serving Jackson and Scott Counties and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels SEYMOUR, IN914 E Tipton St #B
Seymour, IN 47274
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.