Long Distance Care Giving in Springfield, IL
How Elder Care can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Springfield IL, we understand that living in a different city or state from an aging loved one can add extra challenges when it comes to arranging the care services they need. With our long distance elder care services, we aim to make it easy for families to arrange care for their loved ones in Springfield, IL despite the distances between them.
When you rely on our elder care services, your loved one in the Springfield, IL area will receive comprehensive non-medical care that meets their exact emotional and physical needs. At the same time, we’ll give you complete peace of mind by keeping you informed regarding your loved one’s well-being and the care they receive.
Supportive Elder Care in Springfield, IL
There are many reasons why a senior may not live close to their family and friends. In today’s world, educational opportunities, employment, and personal reasons can all leave families living far apart. This distance, though, shouldn’t stop your loved one from getting the care they need to safely age in place.
With our elder care services from Visiting Angels Springfield IL, we aim to make it easy for families to arrange compassionate support for their loved ones in the Springfield IL, Jacksonville, Petersburg, and the surrounding areas. When you rely on our services, we’ll put you and your family at ease by:
- Speaking with you to learn about your loved one’s care needs and offering guidance about next steps to take as you arrange care.
- Scheduling a care consultation in your loved one’s home. If you cannot attend this consultation in person, we’ll also provide a detailed consultation over the phone to learn all that we can about your loved one’s needs, routines, preferences, and day-to-day challenges.
- Matching your loved one to a caregiver ready to care for your loved one's physical needs while supporting them emotionally.
- Regularly informing you of your loved one’s cognitive, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Letting you know immediately if we notice any changes in your loved one.
- Providing an after-hours line for you to call in the event of an emergency.
- Continuously monitoring our elder care services to ensure your loved one in the Springfield, IL area always receives compassionate, comprehensive, and dignified support.
Ready to get started? Call Visiting Angels Springfield IL today to learn more about how our long distance elder care services can help your loved one.
Serving Springfield, Jacksonville and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, IL2731 S MacArthur Suite 201
Springfield, IL 62704