Home Care in Marlborough MA
Living at home even in the later stages of life is a possibility for seniors who receive home care from the kind caregivers at Visiting Angels® Sudbury. We serve older adults and their families across the Marlborough MA area through our professional services and customizable home care plans.
More About Our Home Care Services
With home care services in the Marlborough MA area that are vast and varied, we are ready to help seniors in all kinds of living situations who have specific care needs and concerns. These services include the following:
- Palliative Care. Our holistic care services and soothing support provide comfort in some of life's most difficult moments as seniors face serious health issues and challenging prognoses.
- End of Life Care. Although saying goodbye to a loved one will never be easy, having a care professional by your side can help you find peace and ease your stress as you make the most of your time with your loved one.
- Dementia Care. Different forms of dementia produce different symptoms, but these diverse symptoms do not have to push your loved one out of their home. Help from a dementia care provider can allow them to stay in the place they know and love.
- Alzheimer's Care. Our specialized services for elderly adults with Alzheimer's disease include medication reminders, supervision and wandering prevention, physical support with personal care, and respite for family caregivers.
- Companion Care. Companionship plays a vital role in seniors' well-being, and our companion care providers offer both joyful companionship and high-quality assistance with everyday activities.
- Personal Care. When mobility challenges make personal care routines an unsafe endeavor for your loved one, a personal caregiver can offer a respectful helping hand that makes their life at home safer.
- Social Care. We love helping seniors connect with friends and family from afar by instructing them in the use of different forms of technology that allow for quick and easy communication.
- Transitional Care. Your loved one can sidestep some of the circumstances that often lead to hospital readmissions by having help with their hospital discharge through our Ready, Set, Go Home program.
Get Started With Home Care in Marlborough MA
Calling to request a complimentary consultation is all you have to do to learn more about how we help seniors in:
- Marlborough MA
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Book your home care consultation for free in the Marlborough MA area by contacting Visiting Angels Sudbury!
Serving Sudbury, Weston, Framingham and other Communities in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Visiting Angels SUDBURY, MA142 North Rd #F130
Sudbury, MA 01776