How to Get Started with In-Home Care in South Jordan
Many elderly adults want to live at home for as long as possible. However, individuals in this age group often find it difficult to maintain their own well-being and require daily assistance. With professional in-home care delivered by compassionate caregivers, seniors can live at home while preserving their dignity and independence. For in-home care in the South Jordan area, don’t hesitate to partner with Visiting Angels® South Valley.
Our locally owned and operated care agency connects professionals with seniors in South Jordan, Bluffdale, Herriman, Draper, Murray, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Taylorsville, West Jordan, and nearby towns. These care providers are ready to offer personalized support that helps seniors go about their daily routines with confidence.
Common Topics For In-Home Care in South Jordan
If you have a loved one who could benefit from in-home care, we encourage you to reach out to us and request a free consultation. You’ll meet with one of our care coordinators to discuss your loved one’s needs and learn how our services can help them thrive in their golden years.
We’re sure to cover a number of topics during this meeting, including the following:
- Physical Care Needs. We’ll go over the many ways a caregiver can help your loved one with their physical care requirements. Our services include assistance with mobility, bathing, grooming, dressing, incontinence, and more.
- Emotional Care Needs. Sometimes, seniors need a little extra social interaction to prevent feelings of loneliness and isolation from taking hold. Our caregivers are ready to build relationships with their care recipients through conversation, camaraderie, and accompaniment to appointments or activities.
- Schedules. We’ll review your loved one’s preferred daily routine and start organizing a program of care visits that accommodates their schedule.
- Homemaking Assistance. If your loved one needs a helping hand to keep their home comfortable and tidy, our caregivers can assist with light chores, grocery shopping, preparing meals, and other homemaking tasks.
- Logistical Issues. We’ll review the details of the in-home care process with you, including the logistics of home access for the caregiver and procedures for schedule changes.
Our consultations come with no strings attached. If you do choose to proceed with our services, we’ll take the next step of matching your loved one with a compassionate caregiver from our team in the South Jordan area.
Get started with in-home care in South Jordan or a nearby town today! Simply contact Visiting Angels South Valley to reserve your free senior care consultation.
Serving Salt Lake City's South Valley and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SOUTH VALLEY, UT10808 S River Front Pkwy #3019
South Jordan, UT 84095