Home Care in Baltimore
Individualized home care is accessible for seniors living in Baltimore and beyond. With Visiting Angels® Towson as your family's partner in care, you can ensure your loved one maintains the independence they cherish while protecting their safety and well-being in the process. We can help you meet your loved one's senior care needs or manage their full range of care requirements thanks to our flexible care plans and personalized approach to delivering home care.
More About Our Home Care Services
You don't have to search far and wide for a care agency that can accommodate the unique aspects of your loved one's care concerns and lifestyle. As our local agency offers the full range of care services seniors typically need throughout their experience of aging in place, you can count on us to support them as they grow older and their needs change with time.
More about our range of home care services for the Baltimore area can be found below:
- Companion care services. When elderly adults feel lonely or become socially isolated, they face a number of risks. Companion care lowers the potential for senior isolation by providing care recipients with a compassionate caregiver who will engage with them by building a personal connection and helping out with basic activities at home.
- Personal care services. Tasks like getting dressed and bathing are essential to one's health and happiness but can be a challenge for seniors to accomplish as they grow older. That's why we offer personal care services that help elderly adults confidently complete their daily routines.
- Alzheimer's care and dementia care. Memory disorders can have a significant impact on the quality of life of seniors, but they don't have to require a move into a care facility. Our home care services can cover the needs of those who have been diagnosed with one of the many forms of dementia.
- End of life care and palliative care. We seek to give seniors the emotional support and relief from the discomfort they crave when facing difficult health prognoses, and we assist families as a loved one enters the end of life process.
Get Started With Home Care in Baltimore
In addition to the above, we offer many more service types. From transitional care to respite care, we can meet your family's needs for help with senior care through our range of customizable programs available in:
- Perry Hall
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Towson today to get started with home care in Baltimore by booking a no-cost consultation!
Serving Towson and other Baltimore County, MD Communities
Visiting Angels TOWSON, MARYLAND100 West Rd #300
Towson, MD 21204