View Job Openings
If you've been looking for a caregiver job that lets you give back to the community and broaden your skills, then Visiting Angels Tyler is the place for you. We are seeking one-of-a-kind individuals for job opportunities with our local team. Our caregiver jobs aren't for everyone; only for those who are truly committed to providing compassionate care to those in need. We scour Tyler and the surrounding area for people with strong backgrounds in home care or elderly care, a history of community involvement and, most of all, big hearts. That's because a caregiver position with Visiting Angels Tyler is much more than just a job, it's a chance to do some real good for families in East Texas.
Those selected for a caregiver job at Visiting Angels Tyler may be asked to support their seniors with a wide range of tasks from light housekeeping to one-on-one mobility assistance. A caregiver position with us is also an opportunity for personal growth. We offer the opportunity for advanced training in areas like dementia care or Alzheimer's care so that caregivers can continue to develop their skills.
Some of the ways our caregivers help Tyler area seniors and their families include:
- Raising the spirits and confidence of homebound seniors with meaningful companionship
- Protecting those with physical disabilities or impairments from preventable accidents at home
- Providing much-needed relief to family caregivers who need someone to share the load with
- Assisting elderly or disabled individuals with everyday tasks like washing, dressing, and meal preparation
- Transporting and accompanying seniors to appointments, therapies, or on other errands
Call Visiting Angels Tyler today at (903) 581-5122 or view our job openings.