When it comes to finding the right career, you may wish you could have a job that allows you to make a positive contribution to your community. If your main goal is to help others through the day-to-day work you do, a caregiver job could be an excellent option for you. At Visiting Angels® Whittier, we're seeking to hire compassionate individuals who have a heart for elderly adults. When you join our team of care providers, you can make it possible for seniors to live life on their own terms for longer.
As a local senior care agency with a broad range of programs available for seniors in the community, we're on the lookout for caregivers to provide a wide range of home care services. We're recruiting individuals to deliver companion care, personal care, memory care, and other specialized senior care services.
Your caregiver job description may vary from client to client. This is because we take a customized approach to senior care that enables care recipients to benefit from personalized assistance.
Below are some of the services you may provide as part of your caregiver job in the Whittier area:
- Monitoring the overall well-being of clients
- Reminding seniors about the timing of taking medications
- Arranging transportation and running errands
- Taking care of light household chores
- Going to the grocery store and preparing meals
- Supporting seniors through emotionally difficult times
- Offering companionship and engaging in conversation
- Assisting with bathing, grooming, toileting, and other daily routines
It's not important for you to have previous experience if you are interested in our caregiver jobs. Instead, what matters most is that you are hardworking, a good listener, have a positive attitude, and are motivated to meet the needs of others.
Do our caregiver jobs sound like the right fit for your career goals? Complete the form below to learn more about working as a caregiver in Whittier, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Mirada, Downey, Santa Fe Springs, or a nearby town.