Affordable Home Care in Harford & Cecil Counties
Care doesn’t only need to be of the highest quality to improve seniors’ quality of life. It also needs to be affordable. At Visiting Angels® Harford & Cecil Counties, we’re a care agency that’s committed to making affordable home care services available for seniors throughout the Aberdeen, APG, Abingdon, Bel Air, Belcamp, Churchville, Darlington, Edgewood in Harford County and Charlestown, Colora, Conowingo, Elkton, Northeast, Perryville, Port Deposit and surrounding areas. Our compassionate care providers deliver the specific services elderly adults need to age in place, all while keeping the cost of care within the senior’s budget.
Customizing Affordable Home Care in Harford & Cecil Counties
As senior care experts, we know first-hand how different elderly adults’ needs can be. However, these differences don’t just relate to their care requirements and lifestyle preferences. They also relate to their financial resources and the amount they have set aside for home care.
That’s why we always start building our care recipients’ service plans from scratch. Our care coordinators will formulate a customized care plan for your loved one according to the specific age-related challenges they’re dealing with, their current daily routine, and their care budget.
Through this personalized approach to care, we’re able to improve the quality of life of seniors across our local area. While supporting seniors as they age in place is our main goal, we also seek to provide family caregivers with respite and relief from worry. When you partner with us for your loved one’s care, you can finally find peace of mind about your ability to afford the level of support they require.
Our affordable home care options accommodate a wide range of senior care needs and special requests. Here’s a brief overview of what we offer for the Harford & Cecil Counties area:
- Respite care services for family caregivers looking to share the burden of care or go on an extended vacation
- Specialized memory care services for seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Long-term care plans aiming to help seniors age in place for as long as possible
- Temporary care to address needs for short-term assistance
- Help with basic activities of daily living, including personal care routines and light chores around the house
- Care at any time of day or night, including overnight care
- Weekday, weekend, and holiday care visits
- Live-in care and 24-hour supervision for seniors who require around-the-clock monitoring
Learn more about getting started with affordable home care by booking a free consultation in Aberdeen, APG, Abingdon, Bel Air, Belcamp, Churchville, Darlington, Edgewood in Harford County and Charlestown, Colora, Conowingo, Elkton, Northeast, Perryville, Port Deposit and surrounding areas. Call Visiting Angels Harford & Cecil Counties today for details.
Serving Aberdeen, Abingdon, Bel Air, Churchville, Havre de Grace, Elkton, North East, Perryville, Port Deposit & Rising Sun
Visiting Angels HARFORD & CECIL COUNTIES, MD3105-2B3 Emmorton Rd
Abingdon, MD 21009