Visiting Angels of Lehigh Valley Employment Opportunities
CALLING ALL ANGELS!! ARE YOU A KIND AND CARING PERSON AT HEART?
Come join our Visiting Angels Team for a Rewarding Career!
Visiting Angels is looking to hire CNA's, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Companions to assist clients in their homes. We have both full-time and part-time positions with flexible scheduling options and have day, evening, and overnight shifts available immediately throughout the Lehigh Valley and the surrounding areas. When you join our team, you are also becoming a member of our family and we will do whatever we can to make you feel at home. We have a supportive environment, and we will work around your existing family, work, school, or childcare schedules.
Our caregivers provide a variety of in-home supportive care services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their own homes. The responsibilities of our caregivers vary based on the requirements and preferences of the senior and their family. Some of the most common caregiver job descriptions and related duties are:
- Assistance with personal care (grooming, showering, getting dressed, etc.)
- Companionship and friendly conversation
- Empathetic emotional support
- Monitoring and supervision
- Cooking healthy meals
- Light chores and housekeeping
- Running errands
- Providing transportation to appointments and shopping
- Help with medication reminders
Some positions may also involve more advanced forms of caregiving. For example, several of our care recipients require mobility assistance, specialized Alzheimer’s or dementia care, and support with basic activities of daily living. We provide professional development and training to ensure that each of our caregivers are comfortable and confident in their abilities to provide care for each of their clients.
As we believe a caregiver’s personal disposition and attitude matter more than their employment background, it’s most important for us to fill our caregiver jobs with kind, compassionate, and diligent individuals. An ideal candidate will share our passion for providing the highest quality home care to clients.
Here's why CNAs, Home Health Aides, Caregivers, and Companions like joining our team and enjoy working with us:
- Competitive Pay - paid weekly every Friday with convenient direct deposit
- Flexible shifts and scheduling based on your availability
- Holiday pay and Overtime pay available
- 401k plan with company-paid matching contributions
- Employee referral bonuses available
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between client shifts
- We work to match you with clients who fit your skills and abilities
- Training and mentoring programs to support your professional development
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Have a caring, compassionate nature and be a good person at heart
- Have a valid Driver's License, auto insurance, and a reliable personal vehicle-
- Have an active email address and cell phone
- Must be punctual, dependable, and able to follow directions
- Must pass requirements of criminal background checks
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Caregiving is a calling - it’s not just a job! You have to be a very special individual to choose caregiving as a profession. Not everyone can do this kind of work and the very best caregivers see their job as a calling; an opportunity to do for those who cannot do for themselves.