Long Distance Elder Care in Allentown
How Elder Care in Allentown Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Allentown, we understand how tough it can be for long distance families to help a loved one cope with age-related challenges. Making the decision to get started with elder care is never easy, and it can be especially difficult when you live far away from the person you’re trying to help.
With our long distance elder care services, you can have confidence that you’re helping your loved one access professional care that makes their life more livable. Our compassionate care providers are prepared to assist seniors living throughout the Allentown area. We’re also available to provide services for those in Center Valley, College Hill, Coopersburg, Easton, Emmaus, Forks Township, Glendon, Orefield, Macungie, Palmer Township, Stockertown, Tatamy Borough, Trexlertown, Wescosville, West Easton, Williams Township, and nearby communities.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Allentown
These days, immediate family members often live in different cities and states. While it’s easy to keep in touch with the people we love from afar, this distance can be problematic when it comes to supporting an elderly adult who is struggling to continue living on their own.
We’re determined to make it easier for long distance families to find high-quality senior care in Allentown. We’ll take care of the following to ensure the process of setting up care is simple and straightforward:
- Talking with you by phone or over email about how our services can meet your loved one’s needs
- Conducting phone consultations with other family caregivers who are involved in caring for the senior
- Scheduling a one-on-one meeting with your loved one at his or her home
- Using your family’s input to design a personalized care plan that makes it possible for your loved one to age in place
- Providing you with frequent updates about the care process, as well as immediate notifications when we notice sudden changes in your loved one’s well-being
- Checking in with your loved one and his or her caregiver through check-in calls and in-person visits to ensure high standards of care and safety are being upheld
- Being easy to reach on our after-hours phone line so you can get ahold of us any time you need additional information
Learn more about coordinating elder care from a distance today. Simply call Visiting Angels Allentown for details about our senior care services in the Allentown area.
Serving Allentown, Easton and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels ALLENTOWN, PA4801 Saucon Creek Rd #150
Center Valley, PA 18034