Long Distance Elder Care in Anniston
How Elder Care in Anniston Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
For long distance families, arranging at-home elder care isn’t always easy. At Visiting Angels® Anniston, we’re committed to helping long distance families ensure that their loved ones have access to high-quality care that enables them to remain at home where they feel most comfortable. Our services are available for seniors living in Anniston and beyond, including Eastboga, Fort McClellan, Jacksonville, Oxford, Pell City, Talladega, and Waldo.
You can rely on our compassionate care providers to deliver personalized care for your loved one. Not only do we strive to make aging in place a reality for seniors, but we also aim to give their families peace of mind and relief from worry.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Anniston
At some point, seniors typically require physical assistance with day-to-day activities as well as social and emotional support in order to maintain their quality of life. If you live in a city or state that’s far from your loved one, you may not know how to help them with these aspects of the aging process. That’s where our professional caregivers from Visiting Angels Anniston come in.
We’ll develop a customized care plan for your loved one that ensures they have the help they need to continue living in a familiar environment. In addition to these supportive services, we’ll also give your family regular updates about your loved one’s well-being so you are always in the loop when it comes to his or her care.
Simply contact our office, and we’ll provide the following forms of assistance:
- Details about our range of services and approach to caregiving
- A one-on-one consultation with your loved one in the convenience of their home
- Creation of a tailor-made care plan that addresses your loved one’s full range of needs
- Selection of a suitable care provider from our team of compassionate professionals
- Frequent check-in calls and drop-by visits to ensure that your loved one’s care meets our high standards
- Immediate notifications in the case of sudden changes in your loved one’s well-being
- An after-hours phone number that you can call during unexpected situations or emergencies
Help your loved one get started with our elder care services today. No matter where you currently reside, you can call Visiting Angels Anniston to coordinate care for a senior in Anniston, Eastboga, Fort McClellan, Jacksonville, Oxford, Pell City, Talladega, Waldo, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Anniston, Jacksonville, Oxford, Pell City, Talladega and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels ANNISTON, AL1509A Greenbrier Dear Rd
Anniston, AL 36207