Long Distance Elder Care Giving in Parma
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When your loved one lives away from family and friends, it's hard to provide the elder care in Parma they may need. At Visiting Angels® Berea we can help you and your family to overcome the "long-distance" care hurdle when it comes to coordination, flexibility, and care service choices.
When your loved one lives far away, you worry if they are getting the care and support they need. The professional, compassionate caregivers at Visiting Angels Berea can help your senior in Parma, with personalized elder care services, so they can remain at home in a familiar environment surrounded by the things they love.
Long Distance Elder Care Services in Parma
Visiting Angels Berea offers a wide array of long-distance elder care services to the families and seniors of Parma, Independence, North Olmsted, Rocky River, Westlake, and the surrounding communities. The top non-medical care services we offer include:
- Dignified bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Errand and shopping help
- Reminders for medication and therapies
- Light housekeeping
- Joyful companionship
- Mobility assistance
- Travel arrangements
- Meal planning, preparation, and feeding
While these are a few of our long distance care services, Visiting Angels Berea can also help you to get started. Here are some ways we can help:
- Coordinate a free in-home consultation with your loved one and you (or the person responsible for coordinating your loved one's care) via phone. This free consultation helps us to assess the needs and services appropriate for your loved one's well-being.
- Choose a caregiver with the appropriate skills and personality to match your loved one's elder care needs and lifestyle in Parma.
- Provide you with regular updates regarding your loved one's emotional, physical, and cognitive well-being and report any changes in their overall health and wellness.
- Perform random visits to ensure your loved one is safe and secure.
- For urgent or emergency situations, an after-hours line is provided to you and your family member should the need arise.
At Visiting Angels Berea, our high-quality long-distance elderly care services for seniors in Parma is just a phone call away. Serving Berea, Parma, Independence, North Olmsted, Rocky River, Westlake, and the surrounding communities, we make the difference for your senior by giving them back their feeling of independence and you your peace of mind.
Call Visiting Angels Berea today for your in-home consultation and elder care assessment in Parma - it's free!
Serving the Cleveland Suburbs, Southwest Cuyahoga County & Eastern Lorain County
Visiting Angels Berea / Strongsville505 Front Street, Suite 5
Berea, OH 44017
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.