Top-of-the-Line In-Home Care in Ellenton, FL
Visiting Angels provides home care referrals to seniors in Ellenton, FL to help older adults enjoy the comfort and safety of their home
Visiting Angels has been helping seniors in Ellenton, FL to live their lives safely. Our customized care plans are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of every senior so they can live independently in their own homes while staying safe and comfortable.
Home Care Solutions for Ellenton Seniors
The reason why we offer personalized care plans is that we respect each individual senior. We understand that every client has a different personality, different needs and desires. Some may require thorough care due to their medical condition; others may only need a caregiver to drive them to Ellenton Premium Outlets for a shopping trip. Our personalized in-home care plans help us find the caregiver from our independent network that will be a perfect match for your loved one. We refer caregivers who are highly skilled and can provide the level of care your loved one needs.
Our referred caregivers can provide a variety of senior care services, including:
- Certified Palliative Care: This type of care is designed to help seniors with different types of medical conditions to live independently.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Seniors who have just been discharged from the hospital or rehabilitation facility need to receive professional care in order to avoid readmission. We can refer a caregiver who will help your loved one transition from the hospital and recover at home.
- Social Care: Staying in touch with family and friends is important for seniors. Our social care program focuses on helping your loved one to utilize technology and improve their social life.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Dementia and other memory-related illnesses are something that many seniors face. As dementia progresses, family members find it hard to keep taking care of their loved one and eventually, they decide to move them to a nursing home or assisted living facility. But, with our professional memory care services for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s, you won’t have to do that.
- End of Life Care: We refer caregivers who help older adults who are in the final stages of their lives to do all they wish to. They can also ease at least some burden of family members, taking care of making arrangements and doing similar tasks.
- Fall Prevention Program: Our fall prevention program can help your senior loved one to live in a safe and secure home. We can refer a caregiver who will work with you and your loved one to create a safe environment that’s free of fall-related risks.
If you’d like to learn more about our home care referrals, you can call our Bradenton, FL office.
Serving Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bayshore Gardens, Ellenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, Parrish and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Bradenton, FL4814 26th Street West #A
Bradenton, FL 34207
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.