Long Distance Elder Care in San Mateo
How Elder Care in San Mateo Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Helping a loved one in San Mateo who is struggling with age-related issues can be a challenge even if you live next door. However, if you’re currently hundreds of miles away, it can be even more difficult to ensure they get the elder care they need. When you partner with Visiting Angels® Burlingame, you’ll have support and guidance as you set up at-home care from afar. We understand the specific hurdles long distance families must overcome, and we’ll assist you with coordinating care that improves your loved one’s quality of life and gives you and other concerned family members peace of mind.
Whether your loved one resides in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, or a community in the surrounding areas, our caregivers can deliver personalized at-home support. In addition to helping promote your loved one’s well-being as they age in place, our services can also prevent or postpone the need to move to an unfamiliar senior care facility or nursing home.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care in San Mateo
While advances in technology have made it easier than ever to stay close with our loved ones when we live far away, these innovations can’t take the place of a physical caregiver. For seniors who are dealing with mobility issues, arthritis, memory disorders, or other age-related challenges, it is often crucial to have the physical, social, and emotional support of a dedicated caregiver.
By helping your loved one get started with a professional caregiver, you can ensure they are aging in place safely, comfortably, and with dignity. To learn more, get in touch with Visiting Angels Burlingame today. Here’s what you can expect from our helpful care coordinators:
- Thorough answers to your questions about our approach to elder care
- Convenient communication via phone or email
- A one-on-one consultation with your loved one at their home in the San Mateo area
- Development of a customized care plan reflecting your loved one’s needs
- Selection of a compassionate caregiver to provide these personalized services
- Ongoing updates about the care process and your loved one’s current condition
- Regular monitoring of our services to promote high standards of care
- Support and peace of mind at any stage of the care process when you call our after-hours phone line
Contact Visiting Angels Burlingame today to request more information about getting started with long distance elder care in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, or a nearby town.
Serving Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, CA and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels BURLINGAME, CALIFORNIA1126 Broadway, #7
Burlingame, CA 94010