What is Home Care on Cape Cod?
While you’ve likely heard of the term “home care” in passing, you may not know exactly what it entails, or more importantly, how it could help your aging loved one. At Visiting Angels® Cape Cod, we understand it can be overwhelming to navigate home care options for your loved one, and we’re here to help.
Visiting Angels Cape Cod is a locally owned and operated home care agency serving seniors on Cape Cod (Falmouth, Hyannis, Chatham, Yarmouth, Dennis, Harwich, Barnstable, Orleans, and the surrounding areas). We are fully bonded, and insured, and have years of experience helping families understand and navigate their care options.
Getting Started with Home Care on Cape Cod
At Visiting Angels Cape Cod, we make choosing home care services simple and straightforward by offering:
- Free in-home consultations - We’ll visit your loved one at home to learn about their care needs, routines, and unique circumstances and discuss how our caregivers and services can help. This is also a great time to ask questions and review the logistics of our care.
- Customized care plans - Based on what we discuss during your initial consult, we’ll create a personalized care plan tailored to your loved one's specific needs and preferences. When needs change, your loved one’s care plan can be easily modified.
- Flexible scheduling - Our caregivers are available on an hourly basis 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accommodate any schedule, including overnight, weekends, and holidays.
- Select Your Caregiver - Our unique Select Your Caregiver® program helps us match your loved one with a caregiver that has the skills and availability your loved one requires as well as a compatible personality. We’ll coordinate a meeting before beginning care to ensure it’s a great fit, and can always suggest another caregiver if you prefer.
- Continuous communication - We are in consistent contact with our caregivers and clients and provide their loved ones with regular updates regarding their care and well-being.
In most cases, families have time to arrange in home care ahead of time, but sometimes, care needs can be immediate. At Visiting Angels Cape Cod, we help families with last-minute and emergency care needs on a regular basis, just give us a call to get started. Whether your loved one is coping with a change in ability, you're planning a family vacation, or the physical duties of care have become too much for your family caregiver to handle on their own, we are at your service.
Ready to learn how customized home care from Visiting Angels Cape Cod can help your loved one? Call our office today to schedule a free consultation.
Serving Cape Cod, the Islands and the Towns of Wareham & Marion
Visiting Angels CAPE COD, MASSACHUSETTS915 Route 28
Harwich, MA 02645