Senior In Home Care Services in Maricopa
Visiting Angels Casa Grande is ready to help you or your senior loved one that lives in Maricopa, AZ!
Visiting Angels offers non-medical, in home care services to enhance the quality of day to day living. If you’re feeling alone and isolated, ask about our Companion Care Services. Is it becoming more difficult to get around safely and stay on top of your hygiene? Our Personal Care Services can help. Are you caring for a loved one and need some time for yourself? Ask about Respite Care. Our personalized services are only a call away.
Maricopa is a terrific place for seniors to call home.
Along with multiple master planned communities, Province, a 55+ active living community, is right in the middle of town. The amenities and conveniences in Maricopa include the Copper Sky Recreation Center, Maricopa Senior Center, museums, casinos and plenty of shopping and restaurants. Maricopa is bordered by 2 Native American Communities which add to the history and charm of this area. These communities have several Heritage centers nearby as well as the Ak-Chin Casino located just 10 minutes from town. If you’re looking for a culturally diverse community that has plenty for seniors to stay active and thrive, Maricopa is the place to be.
5 Services, besides Visiting Angels Casa Grande, Maricopa Seniors should know about…
- To stay active, there is the Copper Sky Recreation Center which has a variety of exercise classes like Silver Sneakers, Zumba, Yoga and more.
- Maricopa’s Senior Center is conveniently located in the Maricopa Community Center. It provides opportunities for gatherings, classes, meals, crafts and entertainment.
- A useful resource for Maricopa seniors is the Pinal Gila Council for Senior Citizens (PGCSC). Pinal and Gila counties have a division committed to educating the elderly about what is available to them.
- Another organization in Maricopa that supports seniors is YANA (You Are Not Alone). If you have a loved one who has mobility issues or would benefit from a daily call to check in, reach out to YANA and find out if you are eligible for their program.
- All Access Homebound Delivery is a service offered by the local library. If you are unable to get to the library and have no means of accessing materials online, this program will deliver materials to your doorstep. Contact them to see if you qualify.
Our goal is to help you or your loved one feel safe while living as independently as possible. We understand that having a stranger in your home is a big step. When hiring Visiting Angels to provide in-home care for your loved one, be assured that each of our employees has been through an extensive background check, which includes their driving record. Our goal is to provide the care we would want for our parents!
Home care in Maricopa is just a call away.
Serving Casa Grande, Arizona City, Maricopa, Coolidge, Eloy and the Surrounding Areas.
Visiting Angels CASA GRANDE, AZ408 N Sacaton St #DD
Casa Grande, AZ 85122