Long Distance Elder Care in Clarkston
How Elder Care in Clarkston Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are age-related difficulties impeding your loved one’s ability to maintain an independent lifestyle? If you reside in a different city or state, you may wonder how you can get them the help they need. At Visiting Angels® Clarkston, we offer elder care services that are easy to set up from a distance. Our goal is to make it possible for long distance families to find peace of mind about their loved ones while participating in the care process from afar.
Understanding the Need for Long Distance Elder Care in Clarkston
Many factors have contributed to the increasing number of long distance families in the country. Adult children must frequently make long distance relocations to accept job offers or pursue educational opportunities. Even seniors often choose to move in order to enjoy their retirement in a preferable climate.
When you live far away from a loved one who is experiencing age-related issues, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with worry. Our helpful team of care coordinators will give you the support you need to navigate this challenging time. We’ll assist as you arrange care from afar that perfectly suits your loved one’s current needs and lifestyle preferences.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels Clarkston
To begin setting up care for a loved one in the Clarkston area, simply reach out to our agency. We’ll take the following steps to help you get started with our services:
- Providing comprehensive answers to your questions over the phone or via email
- Consulting with other involved family members as needed
- Conducting a one-on-one consultation with your loved one to better understand their situation
- Designing a personalized plan of care comprised of the specific services your loved one requires
- Choosing a caregiver who has the right personality and skill set to meet your loved one’s needs
- Updating you regularly as your loved one receives at-home care
- Notifying you immediately if significant changes in your loved one’s well-being occur
- Monitoring our services through drop-by visits and regular check-in calls
- Ensuring you can contact us at any time of day on our after-hours phone line
Learn more about our elder care services for seniors in Clarkston, Armada, Bruce, Grand Blanc, Highland, Holly, Independence, Oakland, Orion, Oxford, Washington, Waterford, and nearby communities. Contact Visiting Angels Clarkston for details about how we can help your long distance family.
Serving Northern Oakland, Southern Genesee, Lapeer & Northern Macomb Counties
Visiting Angels CLARKSTON, MI6060 Dixie Highway Suite E
Clarkston, MI 48346