Home Care on North Padre Island
At Visiting Angels® Corpus Christi & the Coastal Bend, we provide compassionate home care on North Padre Island and throughout the surrounding area so our elderly friends and neighbors can live freely and fully within our shared community. If someone dear to you is falling behind on basic tasks or seems to struggle with day-to-day life more than before, our care professionals can help.
About Our Home Care Services on North Padre Island
Home care can take many forms depending on your loved one's needs. The goal, though, is always the same — to make life safer, easier, and more enjoyable with each passing day. The types of support that we can offer as part of your family's custom care plan include:
- Going grocery shopping and running errands
- Reminding your relative to take their medications
- Helping them move around their home and between locations
- Keeping them mentally and socially engaged
- Assisting with more sensitive activities like getting dressed and using the bathroom
- Planning and cooking your loved one's meals
- Covering for family caregivers who need a break
Our Home Care Process on North Padre Island
At Visiting Angels Corpus Christi & the Coastal Bend, we understand that age-related changes can affect every aspect of your loved one's life. It can also put a lot of pressure on your family. For that reason, we personalize our home care on North Padre Island to support you all in any way we can.
To find out how we can best serve your family, we'll walk you through the following process:
- Making contact - The first step is yours to take. Simply call (361) 854-2800 to talk to a care professional about your situation, learn more about our services and rates, and book a no-cost consultation.
- Conducting our assessment - During our consultation with your family, we'll evaluate your loved one's condition and find out more about their routine, personality, and preferences. We'll also ask about their living situation and who currently assists with their care. This meeting is also an opportunity to ask us more in-depth questions about home care.
- Building a care plan - We'll use our observations and what your family shared to develop a care plan and corresponding schedule. We offer home care at any time, day or night, all throughout the year, so we can make sure someone is always there when you need them.
- Selecting the best care professional - Once we know what your needs are, we can recommend a caregiver who has the right skills and availability to meet your loved one's needs.
Our Personal Care on North Padre Island
Personal care is what most people think of when they picture home care. This service covers the routine activities of daily living that seniors find more difficult over time. As part of your loved one's custom care plan, our caregivers can help them with the following:
- Medication reminders
- Light housework
- Meal planning and prep
- Using the bathroom, bathing, and dressing
Our Companion Care and Social Care on North Padre Island
To enhance your loved one's life in a meaningful way, we focus on their emotional well-being as well as their physical care needs. Through companion care, we'll do our best to bring your loved one out of their shell and help them reconnect with their interests and the world around them.
Our friendly and personable caregivers can take your relative on outings and visit regularly to keep them company. If your loved one isn't very comfortable with video chat or social media, we can also help them with these tools via our social care service.
Our Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care Services
- Preparing meals and monitoring food intake
- Providing medication reminders and transport to appointments
- Partaking in mentally stimulating conversation and activities
- Acting as a steady, reliable presence
- Checking in often to help prevent wandering and note any changes in conditions
End of Life Care
Our calm, compassionate care professionals can be there for your family when a loved one is nearing the end of their life. We offer end of life care to keep your loved one as comfortable as possible during this difficult time. With our assistance, your family will have a chance to savor your remaining time together.
This home care service is open to anyone with a serious medical condition, from diagnosis onward. Our care professionals can provide physical, emotional, social, and spiritual relief from the stress and strain of the condition and its treatment. We can also support your family as you all navigate this process.
Ready-Set-Go Home Program
Did you know that many seniors who are discharged from the hospital are re-admitted within a month? The Ready-Set-Go Home program is designed to give your loved one a chance to recover from an illness, injury, or medical procedure from the comfort of home. We can assist and advise your family when your loved one is still being treated, through their transition home, and as they're recovering.
Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
Year after year, falls reign as the number one cause of major injuries among older adults. We can determine your loved one's fall risk, inspect and suggest modifications to their home, and make physical support part of their routine home care if needed.
Get Started with Home Care on North Padre Island Today
For years, we've supported seniors and their families through some of life's greatest challenges with our customized home care services. Our caregivers proudly serve seniors on North Padre Island and in neighboring communities, including:
- Corpus Christi
- Flour Bluff
- Port Aransas
- Aransas Pass
Whether your loved one needs 24-hour support to live at home, or a few visits to check in throughout the week, we can provide whatever care they need to enhance their quality of life. Our care team is made up of dedicated professionals who love what they do. They've also undergone a rigorous vetting process to ensure your loved one is always in safe hands.
To learn more about our home care on North Padre Island and book a consultation, call Visiting Angels Corpus Christi & the Coastal Bend at (361) 854-2800.
Serving Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend Area, TX
Visiting Angels CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS5262 S Staples St # 220
Corpus Christi, TX 78411