Long Distance Elder Care in DeKalb
How Elder Care in DeKalb Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® DeKalb, we make it easy for seniors who live far away from their loved ones to benefit from high-quality elder care. While it can be difficult for elderly adults who live alone to maintain their own well-being, our services ensure they can age in place with confidence.
If you have a loved one residing in the DeKalb area, you can rely on us to support them with their age-related needs. We can also assist those in nearby communities such as Campton Hills, Cortland, Dixon, Genoa, Hampshire, La Salle, Marseilles, Mendota, Peru, Pingree Grove, Rochelle, Rock Falls, Sandwich, Sterling, Streator, and Sycamore.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in DeKalb
Our approach to senior care goes above and beyond physical assistance. We understand how tough day-to-day life can be for elderly adults who live on their own, especially when they’re dealing with issues such as arthritis or memory disorders. By providing these individuals with social and emotional support in addition to physical assistance, we help them maximize their quality of life as they age in place.
If you’re in a constant state of worry about your loved one in the DeKalb area, our services will help you find the peace of mind you’re looking for. Here’s what you can expect when you reach out to our care agency for support with coordinating care from a distance:
- In-depth information about our programs and answers to your questions via phone or email
- Assistance with arranging a one-on-one consultation at your loved one’s home
- Creation of a customized care plan reflecting the senior’s current needs, daily routines, and personal preferences
- Selection of a compassionate care provider who can meet the senior’s care requirements and offer compassionate companionship
- Frequent updates regarding your loved one’s care and well-being over the phone or through email
- A clear and consistent approach to communicating with your family, as well as an after-hours number you can call at any time
- Ongoing monitoring of the quality of care we provide through check-in calls and at-home visits with the senior and their caregiver
Are you ready to help your loved one get started with elder care in DeKalb, Campton Hills, Cortland, Dixon, Genoa, Hampshire, La Salle, Marseilles, Mendota, Peru, Pingree Grove, Rochelle, Rock Falls, Sandwich, Sterling, Streator, Sycamore, or a neighboring town? Get in touch with Visiting Angels DeKalb today to take the first steps in arranging long distance care.
Serving the Communities of DeKalb, Ogle and Lee Counties in Illinois
Visiting Angels DEKALB, IL3266 Resource Pkwy
DeKalb, IL 60115