Long Distance Elder Care in Des Moines
How Elder Care in Des Moines Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Realizing that a loved one is having trouble coping with age-related issues is never easy. However, it can be especially difficult if you don’t live nearby. With the support of a professional elder care service like Visiting Angels® Des Moines, you can ensure your loved one is benefiting from high-quality senior care that makes it possible for them to continue living at home in a safe and comfortable manner.
At Visiting Angels Des Moines, we can help you set up elder care for a loved one in Des Moines, Beaverdale, Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Windsor Heights, or a nearby community no matter where you currently live. We make it simple and straightforward to coordinate our senior care services from afar so that long distance families can have the peace of mind they desperately need.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Des Moines
The need for long distance elder care is becoming increasingly common. Nowadays, it’s not unusual for immediate family members to live in different corners of the country. Fortunately, it’s easier than ever to stay in touch with the people we love even if vast distances separate us. But when a loved one begins to struggle with age-related challenges, it’s important to ensure they have the physical support they need.
Take a look at how our team at Visiting Angels Des Moines will help your long distance family get started with care:
- Consulting with you and other family members by phone or email about our flexible services
- Visiting your loved one in person for a one-on-one meeting to learn more about their care requirements
- Designing a customized care plan that makes aging in place a reality
- Making an ideal caregiver-care recipient match to ensure your loved one is completely comfortable with the caregiving process
- Keeping you and your family members up to date regarding your loved one’s well-being
- Notifying you immediately of any changes in your loved one’s condition
- Remaining easy to reach during evening hours and weekends on our after-hours phone line
If you’re ready to help your loved one get started with elder care in Des Moines, Beaverdale, Clive, Urbandale, West Des Moines, Windsor Heights, or the surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to contact Visiting Angels Des Moines today. We’ll give you all the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your loved one’s care.
Serving Des Moines and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Des Moines, IA7012 Madison Ave #C
Urbandale, IA 50322
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.