Getting Started and The Process
We start the homecare process by scheduling a meeting with one of our coordinators, free of charge, and any interested clients at their home. It is important that a professional but caring relationship is developed between our staff and your family and loved ones. During the meeting, specifications of care are discussed and a schedule is drawn up to satisfy the client’s needs, both physical and emotional.
If our services seem to be the option for you then a caregiver meeting can be set up to provide clients with a caregiver who best fits their personality and needs. Within the time of our services, we will provide 24/7 case management and provide logs of the duties performed by our caregivers.
Our relationship to your loved ones is important to us. When the time comes to transition to a different stage of care we can provide referrals to our contacts within the senior care community in order to best fit your situation.
- Meeting with our coordinator, free of charge
- Assess your loved one's needs
- Details of care and schedule discussed
- Multiple opportunities may be drawn according to personal situations
- Physical and Emotional needs are discussed
- If care is chosen, then a caregiver meeting can be set up to provide the clients with a caregiver who best fits their personality and needs.
Call or email us today so we can start providing your family with the Peace of Mind you need.
Visiting Angels in Powder Springs and Douglasville, GA provides senior home care in Marietta, Austell, Powder Springs, Dallas, Douglasville, Lythia Springs, Mabelton, Smyrna and Hiriam, Georgia.
Serving Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Smyrna, Mableton and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DOUGLASVILLE, GA3400 Chapel Hill Rd 100 #12
Douglasville, GA 30135