Visiting Angels In Home Care Services Help Seniors in Douglasville, GA Receive The Care They Need In Their Home
In Home Care Services from Visiting Angels of DouglasvilleThere are many reasons to seek in home care services for an aging loved one. Perhaps your mom or dad is struggling to plan and prepare meals for themselves. Your loved one might be dealing with an illness and need a helping hand. You may have a family member who suffers from chronic pain and needs assistance with walking and activities. Your elderly loved one may simply be in need of conversation and companionship. No matter your reason for seeking
Visiting Angels of Douglasville Assists with Many Needs
Visiting Angels of Douglasville, GA
- Companion Care - a skilled caregiver helps with running errands, meal preparation, and other activities of independent living.
- Personal Care - matches your loved one with a home aide to offer assistance.
- Certified Palliative Care - provides for the emotional, physical, social and spiritual needs of your loved one.
- Ready-Set-Go Home- prepares your loved one for the return home after a hospital stay.
- Social Care Program - utilized technology and social media to keep your loved one connected.
- Dementia Care - improved the quality of life for dementia sufferers.
- Alzheimer’s Care - helps seniors maintain their independence when faced with a memory disorder.
- End of Life Care - offers support to families during the end of life transition.
Customized Care Services
As you can see, our care services have much to offer. No matter what health and wellness
When you find your aging loved one in need of assistance, you can help them maintain their independence by contacting us.
Serving Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Smyrna, Mableton and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DOUGLASVILLE, GA3400 Chapel Hill Rd #801
Douglasville, GA 30135