Home Care in Mine Run
Living at home is a comfort that seniors should be able to enjoy for as long as possible. Home care can help them do just that by giving them the unique forms of support they need to go about their lives safely and confidently while living fully. If someone dear to your heart lives in Mine Run and could benefit from a professional home care provider's assistance, Visiting Angels® Fredericksburg is here to help.
More About Our Home Care Services
Because seniors' needs, preferences, and care concerns differ, we build individualized care plans based on our range of care programs and service types. Here's a brief list of some of our most popular options::
- Companion Care and Personal Care. Two of our most popular care types are companion care and personal care. While companion care includes a helping hand with certain routines and friendly companionship, personal care covers more intensive support and direct physical assistance.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. We are available to help seniors who have received a difficult diagnosis related to Alzheimer's care or dementia. Our care plans are designed to accommodate each senior's prognosis and symptoms to help them live in familiar surroundings for as long as they possibly can.
- End of Life Care and Palliative Care. The care we deliver goes beyond physical help to include emotional support and holistic assistance that uplifts both elderly adults and their families. Palliative care benefits seniors through the soothing presence of a caregiver in difficult times, while end of life care gives families the freedom to spend time together as someone they love nears the end of their life.
- Transitional Care Services. While your loved one may be ready to return home after staying in the hospital, they may need help to avoid complications in the process. With Ready, Set, Go Home, our transitional care program, they can have the advantage of comprehensive care during their discharge and recovery.
Get Started With Home Care in Mine Run
Setting up the help your loved one needs doesn't have to be an overwhelming or stressful experience. We are ready to guide you through each step so your loved one can thrive as they continue living in the comfort of home in:
- Mine Run
- King George
- Lake of the Woods
- Bowling Green
- Colonial Beach
- Locust Grove
- Lake Anna
- Southern Fauquier County
- Or a community the surrounding areas
Just call Visiting Angels Fredericksburg to set up a home care consultation free of charge in the Mine Run area!
Serving Fredericksburg, VA and Surrounding Counties
Visiting Angels FREDERICKSBURG, VA1952 William St
Fredericksburg, VA 22401