Long Distance Elder Care in Gainesville
How Our Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Getting started with care can be difficult for many families. Those who are separated by vast distances often find it especially challenging to arrange care for a loved one from afar. At Visiting Angels® Gainesville, we offer long distance elder care solutions that overcome the obstacle of distance. Our team will work with your family to coordinate high-quality care for your loved one in the local area. Not only will we match them with a compassionate care provider, but we’ll also maintain frequent communication with your family to give you peace of mind.
Why is Long Distance Elder Care in Gainesville Important?
A great number of Americans live a long drive or flight away from their parents and grandparents. There are multiple variables that can lead to this situation, from job opportunities in different corners of the country to climate preferences. Seniors are also known to make relocations during their retirement years, so they can spend time in their preferred surroundings.
Maintaining long distance relationships with family members isn’t too difficult. However, it can be incredibly stressful to realize they’re going through challenging age-related issues when you can’t be physically present to provide them with support. In this case, you may not know where to turn.
Our home care agency understands the unique decisions long distance families face. We’re here to guide you in setting up care that ensures your loved one can age in place with confidence.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels Gainesville
As your partner in care, we’ll keep you in the loop during every step of the caregiving process. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- In-depth information about our in-home care services over the phone or through email
- A consultation with your loved one to learn more about their care needs and lifestyle preferences
- Creation of a personally tailored plan and flexible schedule of visits from a caregiver
- Selection of a caregiver who suits your loved one’s personality as well as their care requirements
- Ongoing monitoring of the caregiving process to ensure consistent quality of care
- Regular updates for your family about your loved one’s physical, emotional, and mental well-being
- An after-hours phone line you can call to connect with us at any time
Do you require long distance elder care for a loved one in Gainesville, Alachua, Archer, Jonesville, Newberry, Santa Fe, Tioga, or the surrounding areas? Contact Visiting Angels Gainesville today to learn more about getting started.
Serving Gainesville and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels in Gainesville, FL2830 NW 41st St. Suite K
Gainesville, FL 32606
Florida License: 30211536
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.