Long Distance Elder Care in Lansing
How Elder Care in Lansing Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If your loved one lives in a different city or state, you may wonder how you can ensure they have the help they need to age at home. At Visiting Angels® Lansing, we’re well-versed in the unique challenges long distance families must overcome when arranging elder care. Our services can easily be coordinated from afar, no matter where you’re currently based. You can also count on us to keep you in the loop throughout the caregiving process so you can maintain peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Lansing
For many long distance families, hearing that a loved one can no longer conduct basic activities of daily living can be incredibly shocking. It’s never easy to realize a loved one is struggling with age-related issues, but the news can be even more overwhelming when you live hundreds of miles away.
Arranging for a professional care provider to deliver personalized care within the comfort of your loved one’s home is one way to relieve your worry and help your loved one continue to safely age in place. Our care agency will match your loved one with a compatible caregiver who’s prepared to offer compassionate companionship in addition to physical support.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care in Lansing
Our process for arranging care from afar is designed to minimize your stress and provide a reliable solution to your family’s needs. First, get in touch with our office to request more information about our services. We’ll then assist you with setting up care by:
- Consulting with you about costs, care types, and your family’s concerns
- Communicating at your convenience by phone or email
- Coordinating a one-on-one visit with your loved one
- Gathering details about their daily routines, care needs, and personal preferences
- Formulating a customized care plan based on these details
- Pairing the senior with a compassionate caregiver from our team
- Ensuring high-quality care through a system of regular check-in calls and visits
- Giving you frequent updates about your loved one’s physical, emotional, and mental state
- Informing you immediately of any sudden changes in well-being
- Providing you with an after-hours phone number you can call at any time
At Visiting Angels Lansing, we’re proud to offer at-home elder care services that help minimize the stress long distance families feel. Contact us today to begin arranging care in Lansing, Chelsea, Dexter, Hamburg Township, Manchester, Stockbridge, Williamston, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Lansing, Chelsea and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LANSING, MI2175 Jolly Rd #3
Okemos, MI 48864