Long Distance Elder Care in Long Beach
How Elder Care in Long Beach Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Long Beach, we strive to assist long distance families with the process of setting up elder care for their loved ones in the Long Beach area. We understand the difficulties that your family may face when you realize your loved one requires at-home support with age-related challenges. You can rely on us to guide you through the steps of coordinating care while keeping you updated at every stage.
With our help, you can maintain peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being while ensuring they are benefiting from high-quality care. In addition to residents of Long Beach, our services are also available for elderly adults living in Cypress, Huntington Beach, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Rossmoor, Seal Beach, and neighboring towns.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Long Beach
Getting started with senior home care can be a challenge no matter what kind of living situation your loved one is in. However, if they live hundreds of miles away from you, it can be especially difficult to set up care that improves their quality of life.
Our goal is to ease your worries and provide you with the guidance you need to make care decisions that give you confidence. If you’re in search of long distance elder care, simply reach out to our office in Long Beach today. Here are the steps that we’ll take to assist you with coordinating care from afar:
- Addressing any concerns that you have by email or phone
- Detailing our approach to care and the specific services we offer
- Consulting with other involved family members as needed
- Scheduling a one-on-one, at-home visit with your loved one
- Designing a care plan that can be adjusted over time to meet changing needs
- Choosing a compassionate care provider from our team to assist your loved one
- Providing you with frequent updates about the caregiving process and your loved one’s well-being
- Reaching out to you should we ever observe sudden changes in your loved one’s condition
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of care through check-in calls and in-person visits
- Answering your calls on our after-hours phone line to ensure you always have the information you need
Don’t hesitate to learn more about how our elder care services can help your long distance family. Call Visiting Angels Long Beach today for details about getting started with at-home care.
Serving Long Beach to Seal Beach, CA and the Adjoining Communities
Visiting Angels LONG BEACH, CA338 St Joseph Ave
Long Beach, CA 90814
Phone: 562-225-8106 & 714-206-0018