Home Care in Houston
Do you wish you could finally feel at ease about your loved one's choice to live at home? If you have an elderly relative who is set on living at home but needs assistance to live safely, our professional home care services can give you the peace of mind you're looking for. With our wide range of services available for seniors with different needs living in the Houston area, we facilitate the process of aging in place while allowing seniors to stay safe and independent.
More About Our Home Care Services
At Visiting Angels® Magnolia, we are set on making a difference for elderly adults as well as the family members who are constantly worrying about and caring for them. Because we deliver many different care types, from basic support to more advanced care, we can help those with a wide range of age-related issues, diagnoses, and living circumstances.
Explore some of our popular care types below:
- Companion Care. Older individuals who need a helping hand can find companionship and everyday assistance when they work with one of our companion care providers.
- Alzheimer's Care. We are able to accommodate the challenging needs connected with Alzheimer's disease through our specialized services delivered in the familiarity and comfort of care recipients' homes.
- Personal Care. From mobility limitations to chronic conditions, there are a number of factors that can inhibit seniors from maintaining their well-being. Personal care offers the physical assistance required by elderly adults to overcome these obstacles.
- Dementia Care. We understand that every memory disorder is unique, and our dementia care services are easily customizable according to the progression and symptoms of different forms of cognitive decline and dementia.
- Transitional Care. When seniors move from a hospital stay back to their normal life at home, they often encounter challenges that increase their risk of rehospitalization. We lower this risk through our Ready, Set, Go Home program.
Get Started With Home Care in Houston
It's possible to find peace of mind when your elderly loved one is cared for by a professional. For more information about what we offer, contact us today to set up a care consultation free of charge. A member of our team can meet with you and your family in:
- Decker Prairie
- Jersey Village
- The Woodlands
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Just call Visiting Angels Magnolia to book your no-cost home care consultation in Houston!
Serving Communities of Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Conroe, Magnolia, The Woodlands and 1960 West
Visiting Angels MAGNOLIA, TX32815 Tamina Road Suite A
Magnolia, TX 77354