Home Care in The Woodlands
As your parent or relative ages, you may wonder when they will need help to continue living alone at home. If you'd like to learn more about home care in The Woodlands, you can look to Visiting Angels® Magnolia. We can provide you with a detailed care plan consisting of supportive services tailored around your loved one's needs and preferences. That way, we can enhance their well-being as they age in place and give them the support they need to thrive.
More About Our Home Care Services
Our home care services are vast and varied. Our most popular service types in The Woodlands area are detailed below:
- Companion Care. Companion care providers can help with preparing meals, doing light chores, engaging in fun activities, and other daily tasks.
- Personal Care. Personal care providers are available to offer physical assistance with essential activities including dressing and bathing.
- Palliative Care. Seniors can feel uplifted through the holistic physical, social, and emotional care delivered by our palliative care providers.
- Transitional Care. Recovering from a hospital stay often takes more time than seniors expect. Our services help them maintain their well-being as they recover and avoid rehospitalization.
- Dementia Care. Our caregivers enable elderly adults living with dementia to safely reside at home, even as cognitive decline progresses.
- Alzheimer's Care. Seniors with an Alzheimer's diagnosis can receive help with their daily routines and issues related to the symptoms of this disease.
- End of Life Care. The end of life process can be an emotional time for families. The comforting presence of our caregivers offers a support system during this challenging time.
- Respite Care. In addition to providing care that makes seniors' lives easier, we also offer care that gives family caregivers time away from their busy schedules to focus on themselves.
Get Started With Home Care in The Woodlands
We understand that you may feel overwhelmed when you think about getting started with home care. Because we offer free consultations, you can get to know more about our services without having to make any important decisions. During this meeting, we will answer your questions and converse with your loved one. Then, we can build an individualized plan that provides them with comprehensive care in:
- The Woodlands
- Decker Prairie
- Jersey Village
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Give Visiting Angels Magnolia a call today to request more information about scheduling a home care consultation in The Woodlands free of charge!
Serving Communities of Katy, Cypress, Tomball, Conroe, Magnolia, The Woodlands and 1960 West
Visiting Angels MAGNOLIA, TEXAS32815 Tamina Road Suite A
Magnolia, TX 77354