Long Distance Elder Care in Mankato
How Elder Care in Mankato Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live in a different city or state than your loved one, Visiting Angels® Mankato can help you set up long distance elder care. Our services are designed to ensure seniors get the support they need when living alone. In addition to assistance with physically demanding tasks, we also offer compassionate companionship and friendly conversation to help prevent senior isolation.
More About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Mankato
Making the decision to arrange at-home care for a loved one can be difficult even when you live down the street. For those who reside hundreds of miles away from their loved ones, setting up elder care can be completely overwhelming.
However, when you partner with Visiting Angels Mankato, you’ll gain a supportive partner in care who understands the difficulties your long distance family is facing. We’ll guide you step by step as you coordinate care from afar. Even after your loved one is settled in with their caregiver, we’ll continue to provide you with updates about their well-being so you can rest easy.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care from Visiting Angels Mankato
We realize what a challenging time this may be for your family, and we’ll work to minimize your stress. Simply get in touch with our office, and we’ll provide the following forms of assistance:
- We’ll thoroughly answer your questions by phone or email to address all your concerns before you take any next steps.
- If there are other members of your family who need to be in the loop, we can consult with them directly.
- During a one-on-one meeting with your loved one, we’ll determine the best plan for their care.
- Once we’ve received your approval for this plan, we’ll choose a caregiver to deliver your loved one’s services.
- If we ever notice sudden changes in your loved one’s physical, mental, or emotional state, we’ll contact you straightaway.
- To ensure high quality care at all times, we maintain a rigorous monitoring system of check-in calls and visits.
- As we have an after-hours phone line for long distance family members, you can always reach us in an emergency scenario.
Help your loved one get the elder care they need by partnering with Visiting Angels Mankato. Contact us today to hear more about our services for elderly adults in Mankato, Lonsdale, Montgomery, New Prague, New Ulm, North Mankato, St. Peter, and nearby communities.
Serving Serving Mankato, New Ulm, New Prague, New Richland & Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels MANKATO, MN530 N Riverfront Dr #120
Mankato, MN 56001
1-855-451-1124 (toll free)