Long Distance Elder Care in Danville
How Elder Care In Danville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
As a long distance family caregiver, you may constantly worry about the well-being of your loved one in Danville. At Visiting Angels® Danville, we’re here to give you the peace of mind you need. Our at-home elder care services can be coordinated from a distance, making it possible for your family to make important care decisions for your loved one with confidence.
We offer comprehensive, non-medical senior care for elderly adults throughout the Danville area, including neighboring communities such as Cascade, Martinsville, and Ridgeway. Our professional caregivers are prepared to deliver compassionate care that promotes seniors’ quality of life while keeping their families up to date every step of the way.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Danville
At Visiting Angels Danville, we understand how stressful it can be to realize that a loved one is having difficulty maintaining their independence. Whether your loved one is near or one thousand miles away, your priority is to ensure they receive the personalized support they need.
Our services offer a senior care solution that gives long distance families peace of mind and helps elderly adults remain in their own homes where they feel most comfortable. Here’s how we’ll help your family get started with care:
- Consulting with you about our services in a convenient manner via phone or email
- Answering your questions about the care process and setting up additional consultations with other involved family members
- Coordinating an in-person visit at your loved one’s home to learn more about their specific care needs
- Creating a care plan that covers these individual care requirements and accommodates your family’s preferences
- Making an ideal caregiver-care recipient match that takes into account your loved one’s personality and lifestyle as well as his or her care needs
- Providing you with frequent updates via phone or email to keep you in the loop regarding your loved one’s care
- Notifying you immediately of changes in your loved one’s well-being
- Conducting regular check-ins by phone and in person to safeguard the quality of care
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line that you can call in the event of an unexpected situation
Learn more about setting up long distance elder care for your loved one today. Just give Visiting Angels Danville a call to request additional information about our services for seniors in Danville, Cascade, Martinsville, Ridgeway, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Martinsville, Ridgeway, Danville and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DANVILLE, VA6591 Greensboro Rd
Ridgeway, VA 24148