Long Distance Elder Care in Morgantown
How Elder Care in Morgantown Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Realizing that your loved one in Morgantown needs the help of an elder care service can be tough. This difficulty is compounded when you live far away from each other. At Visiting Angels® Morgantown, we help overcome the obstacle of distance through our long distance care services for seniors in Morgantown, Everettville, Little Falls, Maidsville, Westover, and nearby communities. We offer comprehensive non-medical support that assists seniors as they age in place while providing their families with peace of mind.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Morgantown
In this day and age, it’s fairly common for adult children to live far away from their parents and extended family members. After all, professional and educational opportunities often arise in other cities and states. In addition, many retirees choose to move to warmer climates in order to live more comfortably in their golden years.
While technology has made it easier than ever to stay close with those we love despite great distances, it can still be a struggle to help a loved one cope with age-related challenges when you’re not physically present. Fortunately, you can turn to Visiting Angels Morgantown to coordinate at-home elder care that enables your loved one to continue living at home while receiving professional support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can assist with arranging care for a loved one who is in need of long distance caregiving:
- Setting up an in-person consultation in the comfort of your loved one’s home
- Conducting an in-depth conversation over the phone with you and other family caregivers
- Thoroughly answering any questions that you have before beginning the care process
- Matching your loved one with a compassionate caregiver who has the skills needed to deliver personalized services
- Providing your family with regular updates via phone or email regarding your loved one’s well-being
- Immediately notifying you of any changes in their physical, emotional, or cognitive state
- Performing regular check-in calls and drop-in visits to ensure your loved one is receiving care that adheres to his or her care plan and the standards of our agency
For long distance elder care services that you can trust, look to Visiting Angels Morgantown. Give us a call today to get started with a free care consultation in Morgantown, Everettville, Little Falls, Maidsville, Westover, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving the Communities of Monongalia and Preston Counties
Visiting Angels MORGANTOWN, WV2000 Coombs Farm Dr Bldg B #206
Morgantown, WV 26508