Dementia Care in Newport Beach
Do you have a loved one suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia? Are you concerned about them continuing to live at home? Dementia care from Visiting Angels® Newport Beach can alleviate your concerns by creating a safe and stable environment for them at home through dignified care. We bring peace of mind to Newport Beach families by providing exceptional care to their loved ones with memory loss from the comfort and convenience of home.
How Dementia Care Helps Seniors in Newport Beach
A relative with Alzheimer's or dementia is at their most vulnerable, so naturally, you want the care that they receive to be especially compassionate. At Visiting Angels Newport Beach, we make it our mission to provide dementia care that is exactly that. You can see that compassion in every facet of care, from the caregivers we select, whose skills are exceeded only by the size of their hearts, through to our services themselves. Those services were designed in partnership with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America to provide support in all the areas where seniors with memory loss need it most.
Some of the ways our caregivers at Visiting Angels Newport Beach can help your loved one better cope with memory loss include:
- Guiding them gently through personal tasks like bathing themselves, dressing, and grooming
- Bringing them quality companionship and positivity to bring them greater happiness at home
- Keeping an eye out to make sure that medications aren't missed and they don't injure themselves
- Sensitively managing emotional episodes related to Alzheimer's, like angry outbursts and anxiety
- Providing transportation for them to doctor's appointments, therapies, and on errands
- Arranging for the delivery of medical equipment and supplies so they always have just what they need
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals according to their dietary needs and restrictions
Getting Started with Dementia Care in Newport Beach
When memory loss strikes, it is often as overwhelming for the family of the afflicted senior as it is for the senior themselves. If you've been looking for answers, Visiting Angels Newport Beach can help. We provide consultations on dementia care to families in Newport Beach, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Hills, Laguna Beach, Laguna Woods, and Aliso Viejo at no charge. That's because we want your family to have the information you need to make decisions about your relative's care with total confidence.
Call Visiting Angels Newport Beach today to schedule a dementia care consultation, free of charge.
Serving Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Mission Viejo , San Juan Capistrano & San Clemente
Visiting Angels Newport Beach, CA2700 W Coast Hwy #220
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.