Home Care in Alexandria
It's never easy to watch a loved one begin to struggle with living alone. If you are worried about the well-being of someone you love and want to help them feel supported at home, you can set up high-quality home care services provided by a professional in Alexandria. At Visiting Angels® Northern Kentucky, we work with a team of compassionate care providers who understand seniors' desire to age in place. The services they provide are customized to suit care recipients' lifestyles and help them live at home on their own terms.
More About Our Home Care Services
You may be wondering what types of support home care in Alexandria can entail. Below, we've listed a quick overview of some of our most commonly requested service types:
- Companion Care. Basic support is available for seniors who could benefit from aid with doing chores, preparing meals, remembering medications, running errands, and enjoying more social interaction.
- Personal Care. More advanced support can be provided for those with physical care requirements that include assistance with grooming, getting dressed, showering, and other essential activities of daily living.
- Respite Care. We also offer support for family caregivers who need a break to avoid burnout. Respite care visits can be scheduled whenever you want to take time away from your duties while knowing your loved one is safe and sound.
- Transitional Care. Transitional care can help limit the risk of a hospital readmission by providing care recipients with tailored support as they transition from being at the hospital back to life at home.
- Alzheimer's Care. Our Alzheimer's care services provide relief for overwhelmed family caregivers as well as support for seniors who are dealing with the complex realities of Alzheimer's disease.
- Dementia Care. We offer specialized assistance customized to the specific diagnosis of the senior to support them throughout the stages of different forms of dementia.
Get Started With Home Care in Alexandria
We believe getting started with care should reduce your stress, not add to it. It all begins with gaining a full understanding of your loved one's needs and addressing your family's questions in a care consultation delivered free of charge.
Once we build your loved one's personalized care plan, we can start helping them age in place in:
- Boone County
- Kenton County
- Campbell County
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Request a free home care consultation in Alexandria by contacting Visiting Angels Palm Coast today!
Serving Northern Kentucky
Visiting Angels NORTHERN KENTUCKY1099 Burlington Pike
Florence, KY 41042