Home Care in Attleboro: What is it?
With a home care provider assisting your loved one with day-to-day tasks and routines, he or she can age in place comfortably and confidently. At Visiting Angels® North Attleboro, we offer personalized senior care services that make aging in place possible for elderly adults. Our professional care providers are prepared to support seniors in Attleboro and beyond, including Easton, Foxborough, Franklin, Mansfield, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Rehoboth, Seekonk, Sharon, Walpole, Wrentham, and nearby towns.
How Our Home Care in Attleboro Works
At Visiting Angels North Attleboro, we carefully tailor our services to meet the unique needs of each senior we work with. In addition, we select care providers that match seniors’ personalities, scheduling requirements, and lifestyles.
Based on your loved one’s specific care requirements and special requests, we’ll build a care plan that includes supportive services such as:
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Help with dressing and personal care
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Transportation aid for errands and appointments
- Walking and mobility support
- Friendly companionship and conversation
- Reminders to take medications and follow doctors’ instructions
- Support with basic chores around the house
When to Seek Out Home Care from Visiting Angels North Attleboro
If you’re acting as the sole caregiver for a loved one, you may be wondering how sustainable your situation is. At some point, you may not be able to deliver the level of support your loved one requires. Rather than moving them to a nursing home or senior care facility, you can enlist the help of one of our professional care providers. We’ll give you respite and relief from your duties so you can avoid burnout. And most importantly, you’ll have peace of mind that your loved one is receiving high-quality care in the comfort of their own home.
We can also assist seniors who have already moved away from their homes and need help at an assisted living facility or bedside support at a hospital. And since we’re able to respond quickly to last-minute care requests, we can ease your stress during an emergency situation or unexpected event. Our main goal is to be there for your family when you need us most.
Here’s how we’ll minimize your burden with home care from Visiting Angels North Attleboro:
- Answering your questions about senior care
- Coordinating an in-home visit with your loved one
- Designing a customized senior care plan
- Choosing a compatible care provider from our team
- Adapting the care plan to changing needs
- Providing ongoing monitoring
Don’t hesitate to learn more about the benefits of our home care services. Contact Visiting Angels Attleboro today to schedule a free consultation at your loved one’s home in the Attleboro area.
Serving the Greater Attleboro Area Including Bristol and Norfolk County Communities
Visiting Angels NORTH ATTLEBORO, MA588 Kelley Blvd #4
N Attleboro, MA 02760