How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Northeast Phoenix
Many seniors want to live at home, but age-related issues often make it difficult for them to do so. At Visiting Angels® Northeast Phoenix, we offer in-home care services that provide seniors with the support they need to age in place confidently. Our caregivers assist with daily routines and help seniors continue living the independent lifestyle they desire.
If you think our services could be right for your loved one, we can help you set up in-home care quickly and easily. The first step is for us to visit your loved one’s home in Northeast Phoenix for a free consultation. One of our care coordinators will explain how our services work, answer your family’s questions, and design a customized care plan. After this meeting, we can move on to selecting a caregiver to support your loved one as they age in place.
About Your Consultation on In-Home Care in Northeast Phoenix
Our care consultations come with no obligations and are mainly intended to give families detailed information about our services. We’ll take the time to address any concerns you have and provide specifics about the care process. These meetings are also an excellent opportunity for us to get to know potential care recipients so we can make the best recommendations for their personal situation.
We’ll cover a range of in-depth topics during your consultation, including:
- Physical assistance requirements, such as help with mobility or walking support
- How a caregiver can assist with basic homemaking tasks and light chores
- Chronic conditions that affect the senior’s quality of life
- Memory-related disorders and the need for reminders or supervision
- The senior’s favorite free time activities and preferred level of social interaction
- Scheduling care visits according to your loved one’s routine and your family’s need for respite
- Dietary restrictions and meal preferences
- Dealing with unexpected situations and emergencies
Choosing Your In-Home Care Provider at Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix
If you choose to continue with care after meeting with one of our helpful representatives, we’ll take the next step of matching your loved one with a compassionate care provider. We understand how crucial it is for seniors and their families to feel at ease as they transition to working with a caregiver. You can count on us to select a caregiver who is compatible with your loved one’s personality, care needs, and scheduling requests.
Give Visiting Angels Northeast Phoenix a call today for details about booking a free in-home care consultation in Northeast Phoenix or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Northern Metro Phoenix, Arizona
Visiting Angels NORTHEAST PHOENIX, AZ3509 E Shea Blvd. #117J
Phoenix, AZ 85028